Kyler had his third birthday this week. We did what we could to make it a good week for him. I had no idea what pressures it was for parents to create a magical memories, until I became one! My parents made it seem so natural! Anyways here are some pictures of the highlights of the week.
It started off with our first real boy accident. Kyler went to jump out of the minivan when his foot got caught in the diaper bag and he fell head first out of it onto the concrete.
Travis didn't get home until late so here is Kyler waiting for Travis so that we could open presents and eat cake.
We opened the presents that we got him and also the ones from Grandma and Grandpa Hogman (Which he is opening in this picture and thank you because he loved everything!)
Here he is with all the gifts he opened that day.
He is so great! I love him so much! He's a great kid and I hope you all get to meet him some day because I think he's pretty spectacular!
P.S. Mom and Dad Hogman . . .Today we started watching Pinocchio and this is what Kyler looked like when he was watching it. Thank you again!
11 comments:
WOW what a birthday!! Happy Birthday Kyler!!
You are a brave woman- 8 little kids at a birthday party? WOW! Looks like it turned out great tho!! :) Happy Birthday Kyler!! Scott and I agree with you- he is an awesome little guy! Such a sad picture of his poor face tho :(
Sounds like a super fun week (minus the blow to the head-OUCH!) He really is adorable and looks like he 100% all boy!
LOL! Tanner's new favorite movie is "Grandfather and jimmy kickit", too. LOL!
Looks like Kyler had an outstanding week!
It looks like he had a great birthday! I love the train cake and you must be superwoman to have had 8 little kids running around!
Wow 3 years old! Time goes by fast! Looks like a fun birthday!
How fun! Sounds like you now how to throw great Birthday parties... Mine is in October by the way:) J/K. Happy Birthday Kyler!
Happy Birthday Kyler! I hope your head gets better soon!
I guess Schads invitation to the party got lost in the mail? Happy Birthday Kyler!! I can't believe he is 3...so sad!!
wow! It seems like you just had him even though I know you didn't and I have read about your new little one. I can't believe he is THREE!
Look at the huge gash!! Boys will be boys! They are crazy!! I hope it healed quickly and without a big scar! It looks like he forgot all about it at his party though! They bounce back so fast!!
Happy Birthday Kyler!!
Post a Comment