Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Weekend of Delight

This is Michelle. Michelle is one of my best-all-time-all-around-kindred-spirit-best-friends-in-the-world-ever-friends. We were roommates for a good three months but the friendship we have must have started back in the pre-mortal life.

See even by accident we would dress alike.
But not only do I love her, but Travis and her get a long so well. As can be seen by this picture:
So this weekend we ventured up to Idaho Falls (it was a whirlwind trip so sorry for those of you that live up there that we weren't able to see!) We left right after work on Saturday so that we could make it to one of my best friends in the whole world's daughter's baby blessing! It was wonderful! It was so wonderful.

Shawn and Michelle will have their fourth wedding anniversary in June and have waited a long time to get their precious little AnnaLynn to join their family. We are so excited that she is here! Kyler refers to her as either "Baby Lynn" or "Little Sister".

I know AnnaLynn and Kyler don't really look too happy with the picture taking going on, but Eldon is eating it up!





And this is me and Travis . . . in case you forgot what we look like. Anyways it was a great day and we had so much fun! We were able to stay at my sister-in-law Tavia's home and got to hang out with her, David and their great kids.

This just goes to show that I am not meant to be a drum player! I had no rhythm!!

Kyler and Brennan enjoyed going down the stairs in his sleeping bag. They thought it was so much fun and would laugh and laugh and laugh! It was cute.

All in all a great weekend! I hope you had a great weekend too!

6 comments:

Yet said...

This blog is all too cute. And just love the pics of the children! Awww. I want one...wait. not yet. haha

Sarah said...

How fun! Our trip was a short last minute one too but welll worth it:)I'll be blogging about mine a little later... I'm glad you had a good time!

Alli said...

Sounds like Fun! Glad you were able to go to your friends blessing.

Unknown said...

I miss you all so much and it makes me so happy that you were able to go up to Idaho Falls for the blessing. I wish I could have been there to see all of you!

Wilson's Wisdoms said...

So Jenni, are you scared of roller coasters, or was that picture taken while you were pregnant?

Bluemel's said...

o goodness that picture of the kids is SO funny!! I cried a little reading the blog..I love u so much what a fun trip down memory lane! :)