BaCk STaGe AnTIcS
Personal Hygene, always important! Trying out Colgate Wisps . . . at first refreshing but then kind of overwhelming.
Am I ready to go on? Do I need a touch up of anything? Yeah the director didn't like my joke, but the rest of us laughed pretty hard about it.
Me and the younger gals of the cast
Me and one of my new friends Alyse
Getting Ready in our make shift Make-Up Room
My Cheering Section and Support Team!
ThE REaL dEAl
I got to do two numbers with the whole cast- Do you hear the people sing? and Music of the Night (Below is a picture of that one.) Then I was pushed to the limit to sing Phantom of the Opera . . . you know the song that Christine hits a high E. Well . . . it did push my to the limits and with a lot of help from above I hit that E!
I also got to sing I Know Him So Well from the musical Chess, with a gal from my ward that I completely am in awe of! It was fun to get to know her better!
Anyways it was a great experience and am just itching to do something again! They are talking about maybe next year or the next! So I'm hoping that I can be involved again. It was just incredible and I loved every minute of it and I feel so blessed to be in it! Thanks Judy Hatch and Jenny Welling for giving me the chance and having so much faith in me!
14 comments:
Seeing you all dressed up in costume totally brings back some of my most favorite high school memories! I'm glad that you were able to do what you love again:)
That looks so fun!!!!
you are so darling!! so talented and beautiful! Good job!! :)
Jen you are just gorgeous! It makes me happy that you were able to perform again. I wish that I lived closer so I could have come watched you!
Yay for performing!
OH my gosh how fun for you! And can I just say that i literally did a jaw drop - you are freakin' hot momma! Travis is a lucky man! Your boys are growing up so fast! You all look great!
That looks like so much fun! I'm sure you were amazing!
How lucky they are to have such a talent in their stake. Looks like you had a blast!
What a fun experience!! Looks like you had a great time and made a ton of friends!! Love all the pictures, you look GREAT!!
Oh, that looks fun! I'm sure you did amazing...you always did back in highschool! Beautiful!
I wish I could've been there to see it myself. I am sure you did an amazing job! Looks like you were having a blast. I was shocked to see how long your hair has gotten, you really do need to come and visit us this summer! I miss ya.
Wish I could have been there to see you perform. It looked like alot of fun.
Just stopping by to check in, say I love you and I think you're simply amazing. You'll always be my favorite Jenni in the whole world! (Like I've always said, that's sayin a LOT!) LOVES!!!!
You got the high E? Woah girl. That's incredible!
Post a Comment