Alright so it has been awhile since I blogged . . . I long while. So much happened in the mean time.
Kyler turned 4!! He had a great birthday which ended in him admitting that he stole a toy from the local store! It wasn't intentional but whew, what a way to start . . . as a criminal! So we went back to the store and he apologized to the cashier.
The Rocket Birthday cake . . . remember the ant cake . . .you know the ant that looked like it was dying a sad slow death by numerous tumors? Well the excuse that I have for this cake is that the entry into space was too much for it to handle and that is why it's paint is sliding off. Thank goodness for Mike and Ikes to help keep it up!

Isaac was really happy it was Kyler's birthday!

Getting a balloon delivery! He was so excited to get these balloons from the Williams!
Looking at the chicks at Murdocks with Grandpa Porter!
Easter!
I love Easter, my favorite holiday!!! Before Travis and Eldon left for Washington we did a little celebrating on our own.
I really do wash his face!


Travis and Eldon got to spend it in Washington. Here are some of their adventures.
Grandpa Hogman quickly learned that to win Eldon's heart is to scratch his back. Evidently Eldon spent a lot of time getting his back scratched by his Grandpa Hogman!
The big Hogman Easter Egg Hung (only half the grandkids in this picture!)

At the Portland Zoo. We always get our picture taken by this elephant, every time we go!
Meeting Keaton, his cousin that is only a month younger then him.

We spent it in Utah with my family. Here are some pics of our adventures!



Kyler watching conference with Aunt Vashti and Uncle Steve, wearing the 3D glasses that he got when we went to watch How To Train Your Dragon!
And just random fun!

Do I really look this tired? I know that I feel this tired!
Enjoying family movie night!
7 comments:
so fun, I think your little family is so great. Your boys are so cute.
Oh how cute! Love every single pix.
How cute! Sounds like you guys have had many adventures!! The boys are so big!! I can't believe!
I love to read about your adventures :) looks like you guys had so much fun! Happy birthday Kyler :)
Love the pictures! Your boys are such cuties!
You look beautiful! All the time! And I can't believe how big Isaac is getting! Love you!
Great recap. We loved having Travis and Eldon with us on Easter. Thanks.
Post a Comment