Friday, February 18, 2011

Life is Never Dull

Life has been busy and fun for us lately. Here is just a few things that we have been up to. There are many pictures and a few more words. To start off bathtime at our house is everyone's favorite. So Isaac couldn't resist getting in before he had gotten him ready.

I came into the bedroom and found that Isaac had decided to take a nap like this. I just have to appreciate the man I married. Seriously could he be more wonderful? He's a great father.

Decorating
So we don't have very many Valentine's Day decorations. So in an effort to spruce up the place we cut out some hearts and painted them and made a garland. The boys of course loved the chance to paint.

Isaac loved it!
Finished product! I think it looks nice!
Late Nights
One of our new year resolutions was to spend some more one on one time with our children. So each child has a designated night that they can stay up an extra half an hour with us. We do what they want and then talk for a little bit. This night Eldon choose to play Blokus- which to him is just placing the pieces on as pretty as he can. What made it more fun to watch was the bandaid he insisted on wearing on his lip that made him look a little Hitlerish.
Valentine's Day!
We had a fun Valentine's Day. I woke up to Kyler running in my room saying "Hey Mama, Papa put stickers all over the house. Should we go find them now or wait until you wake up?" So we got up and searched the house to find the 115 stickers that Travis left that had a different way to say "I Love You". We found them everywhere. Like the toilet, curtains, shelves, doors, or my brush

On all of our pictures!

On the decor!
In the cabinet!

Eldon excited to start the Valentine's activities came into the kitchen and started dancing after getting himself dressed. Cracked me up!
Breakfast! As creative as I could get! Maybe next year I wont be pregnant and be a cooler Mom!
Gifts from all the fabulous Grandparents. The boys were so excited to get things from Hogmans and Porters! They are definately spoiled!
Our dinner table with the boys gifts from us. Yeah it's nothing fancy and I think that's the most pink my house has ever had in it at one time.
Basement Update
We are getting so close to getting yet another room in our basement done! Whoo Hoo!!! I am so done living in a constant state of chaotic mess! Painting is done and now we are . . . alright I mean Travis is stretching the carpet. Soon the furniture will be in and as time allows we'll get the cosmetic stuff done.
Travis is amazing . . .
Do we really have this many toys? The answer is yes, yes we do. But we've gone through them now and the mountain isn't quite as big.
Hand at Craftiness
So I am not crafty. It is not because I don't want to be I just don't have that inner talent or something. Anyways one of my friends here is amazingly talented, her name is Allie Hoopes and she is amazing! Well I have enlisted her to become my Craftiness Mentor. Project #1 making plain shirts fancy! Kyler's Transformer- more then meets the eye!
Eldon's crooked Batman- yeah it isn't on straight but he loved it . . . and the rainbow necklace he found.
Isaac has a shirt too but his got dirty within five minutes of putting it on. But he didn't want to get left out so he had to pose too. I'll post a pic of his as soon as the laundry gets finished! But here he is in all his cutiness . . .and yes he is snacking in the picture, surprise, surprise!

Hope your life isn't dull either!

4 comments:

Christine said...

I love the update! You are so creative. You do such fun things with you're family. Miss you all.

The Stone's said...

I want to SQUEEZE Isaac! He is so cute! They all are... and you're the cutest mom ever. I think me at my best day is you at your "pregnant" worse day... just sayin! You're great and I miss you!

Rob and Tami Stewart said...

I love all they chubby rolls in the pictures! Cute little boys! I don't know how on earth you think you aren't a fun and creative, crafty mom. You are amazing!

Jacob said...

Hey- did you get my ridiculously long email about birth? Just curious, hope it wasn't too long and boring.
--Robyn