Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Make-up Tester

Here is Kyler in his new profession as a professional clown... He is just getting prepared for his big show! Of course Jenni was there to supervise him and make sure the make-up looked good! I don't know about you but I think the eye liner on his cheeks really brings out his eyes!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Cindy Spratling said...

Yay! I've been waiting for this day. I knew you would start a blog sooner or later. Looks like you guys are having a blast, even in a stressful time. Good luck with the move!

Steve, Erin, Raegan, Brock & Bryn said...

I love the blog!!

Anonymous said...

Oh you guys are loved of course. So people will look at your new blog. Very cute pictures.

Christine said...

Looks like he is having way too much fun in his new perfession...I would keep my eyes out for the next BIG SHOW he does.A 2 yr. old clown could mean all kinds of good clowning around fun!

Anonymous said...

OH Jen! I'm so glad you guys have a blog! Kyler is so big! I can't believe it!!!!