Well as most of you are aware we are moving to Wyoming, and I have been a regular Laman and Lemuel about it. I know that it is a great opportunity for Travis but I haven't been very cheerful about the move itself. Well in church today we were discussing the talk by Elder Uchtdorf "Have We Not Reason to Rejoice". As the lesson progressed and some women offered comments of the darkest hours of their lives, I tried to swallow the very big lump of humble pie that was taking form in my throat. As I realized how easy my life has been in comparison and how much I really do have reason to rejoice. Therefore I have learned my lesson and will be completely grateful for this opportunity. And if I'm not please bring it to my attention!!
As Elder Uchtdorf said "This is a joyful religion, one of hope, strength, and deliverance."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yippe for your blog. I love it!
thanks for the email about your blog!!
hope you are feeling well - and we wanted to tell you congratulations!!!
Post a Comment