Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Super Kyler to the Rescue!

After a very stressful morning, Kyler quickly came to the rescue! I was very stressed with packing and being overwhelmed with all the relocation stuff. As I was cleaning my kitchen Kyler just keep getting in my way! After getting after him a few times I realized how ridiculous I was being! And instead of shooing him out, I invited him to help me. He helped me take out the things in the fridge so that I could clean it, talked to me on the counter while I washed the dishes, and handed me things when I asked him to. Then we made cookies together and he was thrilled with the chance to lick the beaters! The evening ended with a picnic in the living room, eating pizza, and watching Cinderella. He difinately made things brighter, while Papa had to work long after regular hours. I guess it really is true, the small and simple things make the difference!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Christine said...

Sometimes it takes children to take us from our busy lifes and make us take a look at what really matters. There is so much to be learned from children. Sounds like you guys had a really nice day!

My life in a blog said...

oh, you're such a good mom! Hope I can be as good!