Many months ago as I sat here and read about all the marvelous gardens being put into effect at your homes, I had the gardening urge myself. I live in an apartment with just a litte piece of rocky dirt infront. Well I de-rocked the area and planted flowers and some carrots and green onions. Mind you I was eight months pregnant when I got this brillant idea but recently have been able to reap the rewards . . . so it was my first gardening experience and I learned a whole heap. For instance you need to thin carrots out or they can't grow very big and you get a whole bunch of little funny looking baby carrots! Despite my mistakes I'm very proud of my first attempt and hope to enjoy many years of veggies!!

My parents were able to come up a little bit ago and we made some Halloween sugar cookies. We love it when they come up!!

And yes today my baby is four months old, where does the time go?? He is rolling, smiling, and laughing a lot! We love it. His fear for Kyler has also increased. Now Kyler just has to approach for Eldon to burst out into tears . . . I hope that he gets over it or it's going to make growing up a little awkward since Kyler isn't going any where.
Ready for church in the sweater my Father wore when he was a baby.
Enjoying his first rice cereal . . .maybe "enjoying" isn't the right word based on his facial expression.

11 comments:
I love you carrots! They turned out awesome! I'll have to try to plant a garden in the little section of dirt that lines our sidewalk to the front door next year. You're my inspiration! Oh how I wish I had a yard.
Way to go on the carrots! I haven't attempted to grow carrots, but I might next year! I can't believe he's 4 months already! He is just a handsome boy!
Way to go on the garden! That's super awesome..
You have the cutest kids... :)
Way to go on your carrots! We thinned ours too much and they were ginormous! Reese definetly has the sibling fear too, and for good reason, I get an anxiety attack if I ever do leave them in the same room alone if only for a minute!
Good for you for planting a garden even if it was super small. I love the pictures of Eldon. My goodness he is getting so big!
Oh cute! Eldon is so pudgy and adorable! Way to go on your gardening! I can't wait to get a plot of yard and grow us some veggies!!
Hey, I just found your blog! Your kids are so cute! The pictures are adorable.
What a cute little guy! He is getting so big! And way to go growing vegetables in a tiny garden. I'm impressed!
I love your carrots! That is so funny! I had no idea you had to thin carrots either! And I think your dad is so cute! Miss you! Hope all is well!
No worries! Our carrots turned out the same way! Your boys are darling and I am sure that before long Eldon will no longer have fears and they will be the best of friends!
Congrats on taking that brave step into gardening. I learn something new every year. As for sibling fear he'll get over it when he can retaliate a bit or just run depending on his temperment.
Post a Comment