One of the things that I love about newborns is how they sleep! It can be anywhere, any time, and the best in any position. Here are some of Eldon's sleeping positions. Also just a happy side note, Eldon sleeps through the night!! Yahoo!! Man Kyler didn't even start completely sleeping through the night until he was six months. So it is pretty great! He sleeps from 10:30 to 7:30.
Whenever asleep on the floor or my bed he always sleeps with arms up and legs out!
Falling asleep with Papa.
Falling asleep during scripture study. Nasty habit!
Already falling asleep when his parents are trying to talk to him. Travis put him in that outfit!
Eldon sleeping in Kylers bed, the Spiderman pillow was just tooo tempting!
11 comments:
Sometimes I sleep during scripture study too ;) Such cute pictures!!
Seriously! What is your trick. Mr. Chunk still doesn't sleep through the night. He only wakes UP EVERY TWO HOURS to eat, but come on. He is almost 5 months old and 17 lbs! Looks like Eldon is a pretty easy going little guy.
Oh he is a doll. I just want to snuggle with him!! What a cutie!!
Oh that is just too precious! He's getting so big! Wow!
I just can't tell you how much I love you! Thank you for coming over today!!! You are such a wonderful mom, and such a good example to me!
Those are way cute pictures! What a doll. He is getting so big!
Haha! Those are awesome!
haha, I love that one where he's face down...too funny. Enjoy him sleeping now because it doesn't last...and then it miraculously returns when they're teenagers and I"m sure we'll desperate for them to wake up =)
So so cute! If only I could sleep that much...
Wow! I'm glad I found your blog!Your family is so cute! I'm watching you from a distance learning what my life is going to be like soon. Glad all is well!
~Chanté
HI Jenny- I hope you remember me, this is Sarah Henderson (now Mayo) and I worked with you at the BYU-Idaho alumni office back in 2003-2005. Kathy Godfrey gave me your blog address, I hope we can keep in touch this way! I am glad to see you doing so well, we are having twins in April! Send me a note back- sarahvk@mac.com and my blog is sarahmayo.blogspot.com
Post a Comment