Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Haunting

We've had quite the week this week! We started things off with a Murder Mystery dinner with our friends here. We had so much fun! Oh my heck there is nothing like getting all dressed up and acting like you are someone else. Ryan and Chad in the back, Travis, Devin, and Bekah sitting down, and Me, Kim, and Niel on the floor.

At our Preschool we had a fabulous party! Here are all the kids and Kim and I dressed up.


Then later that night we carved pumpkins at Kim's house. We loved it, especially the caramel apples!



The face was my contribution, Travis was great to do the actual hard, neat looking ones.

And yesterday was Halloween! My Superman and Kryptonite had a fun day going to the library, trick-or-treating around town, going to our ward party, and running around at a friend's house.


Kyler in his Superman outfit!

Eldon as Kryptonite.

Kyler bobbing for apples.

Travis and Brother Holmes had a race to see who could bob the fastest. Travis got his apple in two seconds, Brother Holmes got a bite of his in three.

We love Halloween!

13 comments:

Ashley Wray said...

Ha, love the Kryptonite! Maybe that will keep Kyler away from Eldon :) Looks like you have a lot of fun friends, murder mystery parties are always a lot of fun!

Manda Jane Clawson said...

You guys are so awesome! I LOVE the Kryptonite!

Steph and Adam Robison said...

Of all the weekends to come here, of course we won't be here. We will be in Utah for Adams interview at the U. We really have to get together soon, but everytime I am in Utah Adam is gone to an interview. Anyways, your kids are adorable. I really want to meet Eldon.

Alicia Bunderson said...

So fun! Love the kryptonite idea..you guys are so clever!

Lauri said...

That sounds like a fun-filled day! I love the costumes! So cute. Kryptonite! I love it!

Alli said...

Darling costumes! What adorable boys you have!! looks like you guys had a great time!

Rob and Tami Stewart said...

I love the costume ideas! They look cute! Glad you had fun!

Anonymous said...

How creative - very fun!

Steph and Adam Robison said...

Hey, I just reread your comment and realized you will be in Rexburg until Wednesday. We will be home Monday, we could hang out Tuesday. Let me know. Do you still have our phone number?

Todd and Andrea Kestner Family said...

Love the halloween pictures. I liked your pumpkin best. I'm a sucker for traditional pumpkin faces. Kyler and Eldon were cute. I love the idea for costumes.

jed-laura said...

kryptoniye, love it! you look like you had a blast! happy halloween!

Christine said...

I love Kylers outfit, but even more I love the hairdo he has that made me laugh!! Lots of fun pictures thanks for sharing.

Christine said...

hmmmm... superman and kryptonite. Well, that isn't starting their relationship off really well, don't they repel each other like kryptonite weakens superman?
This is Andreas