Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Scout Lake

* Warning a lot of pictures!
Since Travis doesn't have to work on Monday's we decided to take advantage of the beautiful day! We went up to the Wasatch National Forest and decided to go on a hike to Scout Lake. It was great to get out and hike with the boys and also do some fishin'!
Me casting . . .I know I look like a pro.
Travis aiming for the clouds.
Kyler enjoyed exploring the woods.
Travis and Kyler discussing the finer points of fishing.
Eldon and I enjoying the scenery . . . and yes he is in his PJ's and his outfit from earlier that day. Very stylish, it's going to catch on wait and see!
The beautiful leaves! I love fall!!

We wanted to take a family picture . . . Kyler wouldn't have it instead he did . . .
. . .this; stubbornly stand by the rock.

On the way down Travis carried Eldon and Kyler.

I carried the fishing pole . . .and the diaper bag! As you can tell by my face I had the harder end of the deal :)

10 comments:

Rob and Tami Stewart said...

I swear diaper bags weigh a ton...you have to pack the whole house, just in case you need something! ;)

Manda Jane Clawson said...

You guys always have the funnest adventures! Such a cute fam :)

Alli said...

Man, we are going to move up by you! You guys rock! You all know how to have some fun! Adorable pictures! your family is adorable..

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

So fun Jen!! I'm excited to see you next week! We'll play really hard!!

Todd and Andrea Kestner Family said...

You always word things in the cutest way. I loved the pictures. Especially the one with Kyler by the rock. I love catching kids when their pouting. It looked beautiful at Scout Lake.

Andrea :) said...

You are a pro, Jenni! Can you teach me how to cast like that? ;)

Ashlee said...

HOW FUN!! Love getting outdoors with the fam!

Unknown said...

It looks like you had a blast, btu I also must say that you look amazing for having two young kids!

Anonymous said...

hey! adorable blog! I love it! I still dont know how to work this thing how do i get a list of favorites??? I am glad you are doing good your boys are so flippin cute!!!

maynardmoments said...

Looks like quite the adventure. Your boys are growing so fast! Wow, they are so cute!
And look at you Jenny, all skinny and everything after having a baby not so long ago. Not fair!
Miss you guys.