Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Quick Thanks

There are times in your life when things happen and you get a small glimpse of the workings of the Lord. There are people that are in your life that just seem to know those times when you need them the most. You don't have to tell them you are struggling, you don't have to tell them that you need someone, you don't have to let them know what they need to do . . . they just know. It is for those tender mercies I am extremely thankful and make me hope that I listen to the spirit and know when I can be the tender mercy for others. So thank you to those who were my tender mercies this week.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

I couldn't agree with you more. I feel the same way. My life is built on just these type of people and I too always long to be one of those people in other people lives. It just seems like that i don't ever listen to the promptings very well, but i sure do get lots of help coming my way. I am sorry you are having a hard time. I hope you are okay! You are such an amazing women with so much to offer. Your boys (big and little) are so lucky to have you.

Deanna said...

I agree with jodi and You, BOTH!!! I don't know how to say is as eloquently, but I echo your words.

Hope all is going well, and what isn't, shapes up pretty soon! {{hugs}}

Alli said...

That is beautiful!
I am also thankful for that also!

You have such a cute family! I hope you are ok and that everything will work out and be wonderful with whatever your struggles are at the moment! love you cousin!!