Travis could not resist asking her on a date two weeks after they met. From that time on they have been together.

After seven months of dating, laughing, talking, and becoming best friends, Sir Travis asked Lady Jennifer to be his bride. She agreed and on December 29th, 2004 they were married for time and all eternity.
A year passed and they added to their family a man child to continue the noble name of Hogman (also insuring that Jenni would not be beheaded). He was named Kyler.
Two years after that they added another man child to the family. They called him Eldon.
The 29th of December commorated the four year anniversary of such a blessed union. And a blessed union it indeed is.
5 comments:
That was the most wonderful love story ever! Thanks for sharing!!! Your family is adorable!
Happy 4 years!!!! Cute, cute family:)
Oh you guys are so cute! Congratulations! P.S. I found a letter that you wrote me when you graduated from high school and it made me cry! You are so sweet and I LOVE YOU!!
You two are so cute :) I loved the story! Happy anniversary!!!
I love and miss you guys so much!
Post a Comment