Eldon is crawling like a maniac. He scooted and semi-crawled for the last month and a half. But he finally got the knees and hand coordination about five days after he turned six months. He is everywhere and into everything! And I love it! His six month check up informed us that he is in the tenth percentile in everything . . .so he is quite the little man!
We've gotten a lot of snow, like most of you have too! We are enjoying playing in it and for some reason instead of makin snowmen Kyler wants to make temples . . .but then he kicks them down . . .I don't quite know how I feel about that!
Kyler is potty trained . . .He still has accidents every so often but we can go days in between when that happens! And Eldon is on a schedule of sleeping and eating! It is fabulous and I'm a much happier Mama because of both events!
Can you tell they are brothers?
Eldon isn't terrifyed of Kyler any more! They are actually getting along quite splendidly! It is so fun to watch.
13 comments:
I LOVE your bedroom set-up for the boys! We are trying to figure out how to set up something similar, and I think kyou just found a solution to our problem!
Your boys are so cute, and I love reading your blog...it's so refreshing and fun to read!
The bedroom setup cracks me up! I am terrified to ever put my girls in the same room, what is your secret?
Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas, I can't believe how big Eldon is getting, crawling...already? I guess that's what I'll be watching for in about a month!
Your boys are so cute! I'm glad to see that all is well:)
WOW! Both of your boys look so much more grown up since the last time I saw your blog! Handsome little devils...
Awesome bedroom set-up! The boys are getting so big! I love all the pictures! They're such cute kids!
I won't comment on each separate post, but will wrap them all up into one nice little package right here! Your family is so cute! It looks like you had some fun for your holidays! We've spent 3 Christmases together now, and before we even got married we said Christmas morning was just for us (and our future family) at our house. We love it! And congrats on 4 years! That's exciting!
Love the bunk bed, super cool! Your boys look so much a like and they are just so adorable! Looks like you had a good Christmas!
I haven't even finished readin your other posts. Just wanted to say that I am in pain because of laughing so hard at your bed set-up. I laugh because we are cramped in this 2 bedrrom place too and I know how you feel. But at the same time... I love it. Your boys will love you for keeping them so close. Sure miss you guys. We are coming to Bear Lake this summer. Maybe we'll swing your way!
Your boys are adorable, and so is the room set-up. Man, we sure miss you guys. Someday we will have to meet 1/2 way or something. It would be so fun.
Hey! This is Kattrina sorry I am blog stalking you ;) Your boys are so cute!!! I love your timeline on the side, great idea!!! Long are the days when we were singing and making silly movies in 10th grade English!!!
Ha Ha I love that they sleep with their mouths open. That's a Draper family trait as well. We drove through Evanston on our way home from Jackson Hole last week- I thought of you. Your family is adorable!
Jenni! We definitely should do lunch sometime! That would be a blast!! I would even plan a trip to my parents just to go to lunch with you! ha!
We'll soon be deleting our old blog that links you to our new one - so you'll want to update us soon! http://bradenandjamie.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment