Kyler and I told a story, Kyler sang "I am a Child of God", Aunt Debbie told a story, we all read from the Bible, we shared some of our favorite memories of snow and Christmas time, and we played the BELLS!! (Sorry no pictures, we were too concentrated on playing our bell at the right time!) Every year we ring the bells and it is everyones favorite part! Then my family and my brother Steve and his intended Vashti, went to Temple Square. Another favorite tradition.
We walked around and looked at the lights and then parted ways, as we drove home to Evanston and they headed to my parents house. At our home opened our new PJ's and then set out our stockings.
We also got cookies and milk out for Santa.
It was a great Christmas Eve!!
2 comments:
What a fun Christmas! I love all the pictures of the boys, they are getting so big!!
And the pearl gift was awesome!!!
Post a Comment