Travis had inventory last weekend and as tempting as it was to stay at home waiting for my husband to get home around midnight . . . I decided to run to my parents house! So the boys and I prepared ourselves for a weekend of adventure! Sure enough we had a great time eating and talking and playing around and of course a trip to the zoo! The zoo was the highlight of the trip and Kyler prayed about it every night.
Visiting the Giraffes! This is Kyler's favorite animal.
Love Kyler's hat? He did too.
Eldon really was there in the last picture, he just looked like this in the back seat of the stroller.
Also our little Eldon is growing up so fast! I can't believe that on Monday he'll be 7 months! Crazy! He is such a joy! He is starting to pull himself up on things . . . not onto his feet though he did try to do that yesterday, but he pulls hims up to his knees. This picture for example shows what I mean:
The other night I went to go check on the boys before going to bed myself. I first looked in on Eldon and he was doing fine and still in his covers. Then I looked up to Kyler . . .he wasn't there! I pulled the covers back far . . . no he wasn't in his bed. I looked on the floor to see if he had fallen out! Nope! Then he started snoring. Eldon had been crying when we had put him to bed and Kyler had crawled into bed with him. Hilarious, I was laughing so hard!
Here is a little video of Eldon crawling. He looks so little to be moving like he does! I think I sound a little silly, so just ignore my voice and watch the cute little guy.
13 comments:
SO cute! I can't believe how big they are getting. I remember watching Kyler when he was as little as Eldon is now. Man time flies! Hope all is well with you guys. Love you and miss you tons. xoxo
Look at you being a sassy mommy to your little men! YOU GO!
Oh and next time you come to Utah, we should get together, that would be grand!
What cute little boys. That is hilarious that Kyler got in bed with Eldon. SO FUNNY!
How cute is that! Kyler is such a great big brother! I'm glad you are able to visit your parents so often I bet you love being closer!
What dolls. They are sure adorable. Tyler use to climb in Zacks crib like that and fall asleep together.. I loved it! :)
So fun that you can go to your parents! Glad you live so close to do that! I am sure they love it!
What a cute baby! And Dear I'm SO sorry that you didn't get an invite to my wedding. No one from school did. Everyone had since moved on by the time someone decided to marry me. I'm ever so sorry. KFC on me next time your in town! Or where ever we want to eat:) And thank you for the compliments! It was a magical day!
Oh Kyler, he is so cute! Claire is always trying to climb in with Savannah, but I am a mean Mommy and never let her. It's so fun to see your kids grow, via the blog. Wish we could see you in person!
ahhh, Eldon is such a cutie! And how funny that Kyler got in his bed...I'd be laughing too. Did he stay there all night?
That is too cute that Kyler climbed into Eldon's crib! They are so adorable!
Jenny, Your boys are darling! It is fun to see your cute family! Last time I saw Kyler he was a CHUNK! He sure has grown up!
I just made my blog private and didn't have your email address to add you in...not that I'm assuming you actually want to keep reading our blog, but if you want in email me your email address...jckay84@yahoo.com
How fun!! We went to the zoo last week. The boys and I had fun. Unfortunatly we went on a free day and didn't know it, so the zoo was packed. I can't believe Eldon is crawling. He is so cute. Oh and you don't sound silly.
Your boys are so cute! What a nice brother to crawl into bed with him! And Eldon is getting so big! I saw him at church when you came down, and I was amazed how much he had grown!
Post a Comment