Monday, April 27, 2009

You're Kidding . . . . Right?


Oh nope- no joke! Yep it is true, we are pregnant once again. I figured it was probably time to tell since I'll be seeing some of you next weekend at my brother's wedding and instead of letting you think that I had just gained some . . . or a lot of wieght, you should know that we are pregnant! I am due at the end of September meaning I am 18 weeks along as of right now.

Please do not feel bad that we have kept it for a secret for sooo long! We just barely told family on Easter and a few friends that I just couldn't keep it from. I was a little scared to tell because I didn't know what people would say. Yes this will mean that our kids will be 15 months apart . .. YIKES!! And that thought in and of itself terrifies me! But through some very tender mercies we have come to know that this is right for our family. Experiences so sweet have put my worries to rest, for the most part, and as long as I hold on to those I can get through the days!
Anyways we wanted you all to know! Any secrets you want to share??

27 comments:

Cammi said...

Congrats! My kids are 15 months apart too - it's tricky, but you are such a good mom that you can do it! Just remember to love your 2nd baby as much as you can before the 3rd arrives. It's so hard to give the 2nd up as a baby, since you will be having another one. That is still the hardest part for me. I never really go to enjoy Taft as a baby before Grace came along. I won't say it's super easy, but it's a lot of fun!!!

Megan said...

Congrats! That means we are due almost the exact same time! I was 18 weeks on Friday! YAY FOR BABIES! It seems to me like everyone is expecting right now and it is sooooo much fun!

Vudochki said...

Congrats! How exciting! Mine are 17 months apart and although it can be challenging at times, it's fun to see them play together and be so close! Are you going to find out if your baby is a boy or girl?

Deanna said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You are both such wonderful parents that you'll do great. No worries and no judgements passed. We are so excited for you!

Josh, Shauna, Allison, Brynlee said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are SOOO excited for your family and the little baby that gets to join it! How have you been feeling Jenni? I hope well. We sure miss you guys.

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness! I am so excited for you guys!! Have you been sick again this time? Do you know what you are having yet?? Congrats again! You are an amazing Mama!

My life in a blog said...

I'm excited for you! You'll do a great job, it was fun to see you with your boys when we got together! I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl!! :) Good luck, and if you ever are freaking out and need to vent or talk, feel free to call or email!! :)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! I am so excited for you guys!! Adding one more to your family will be such a joy!!

Andrea :) said...

Congratulations! You are a super mom! :)

Familia Morales said...

Congrats! That's so exciting!

Sarah said...

YEAH!!! I'm voting this one to be a girl:)

Steph and Adam Robison said...

Oh my Heck...you guys don't mess around do ya? Congrats! That is really way cool. And I must say that you are a much better woman than I. Good Luck!!

Tanya said...

congratulations! that is really exciting news:) you are a good mom and i'm sure the Lord knows what he's doing.

Alli said...

You go girl! CONGRATS. That is super awesome! It will be a challange but, you can do it. When they get older it will be SOOOO much fun! My husbands family has 5 kids in it and they the they are all a year to 14 months apart.. no lie. and now that we are all having families it is so fun! CONGRATS.. Can't wait to find out what you are having! :)

Alicia Bunderson said...

Wow! Congrats Jen. You are a awesome! I'm not sure I could do it..but Shawn's sisters kids are 15 months apart and they have so much fun together. Congrats, you are a fantastic mother.

Erin Dooley said...

Congratulations!!! I have no good advice because we did the same thing:) I'm due in about 3 weeks and Cali is only 15 months old. All I can say is if it's meant to be...it happens:) You are such a sweet family and everything will be great! Good luck!

Erin Darrington said...

Hip HIp HIP HOORAY! Congratulations!

Here Dwells Happiness said...

It's so good to know the reason for your absence in blog posting. I hope, that you haven't been too sick with this one. Yeah, I am rooting for a girl. Can't wait to see you and the little kiddos on Saturday!

maynardmoments said...

Oh wow! Congrats, that is so exciting. How are you feeling? The third prenancy has been the hardest for me so far, but it will pass. We are only 7 weeks apart. Good luck!

Rissy & Spence said...

Congrat's!!! U have the cutest little boys. I am so happy for and I hope to stay in touch. Well, I have feeling thie will be alittle girl. Love ur friend Marissa (Bowler)& Spencer Nichols

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Yay!!! That is so exciting :) You are such a great Mommy!

Ashley Wray said...

Congrats! You are one brave mama, but you will do great! I'm guessing this one will be a beautiful brown eyed girl!

Anonymous said...

wow! congratulations!! you have the dardenst cutest kids ever!!

Snedakers said...

Congrats! You are amazing! I'm so excited for you!

Lynsie said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys!

The Meier Family said...

Hi Jenni! Another "congrats" from me- that's so exciting. My sister and I are 15 mos apart and we have always been close. Also, my first two (Jordan & Marquie) are 20 mos apart but only one grade apart in school and they are best buds. I wouldn't change it for anything. Your family is darling!!!

Jami Berry said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting for you guys!