Thursday, April 30, 2009

A little Update

So here is what we've been up to in the last little bit. Since I've neglected this poor blog I'll just do a slight overview of our lives.

The day before Easter our community holds an Easter Egg hunt for all the children. Four adjoining fields are covered with eggs and each field has a certain age group. Then they blast a police siren and the children are off! It took no time at all for all the eggs to be gathered. As you can see both Kyler and Eldon enjoyed the experience.
Both the boys loved Easter and here they are in their new Easter outifts! Man their goodlookin!
We got a good deal on one of the townhomes here and so we bought it but it needed a lot of cleaning and fix ups! Here is Travis painting away! He was so great to do all of the painting and there was a lot of it!
Eldon and Kyler played Foozball while we worked. I think Eldon won or at least he was more into it then Kyler was.
We had the hankering to make our own Salsa a few days ago. The kids wanted to help, so Kyler blended the tomatoes and Eldon got the chilis ready for us.
On Saturday we were able to go down for Vashti, my future (in two days) sister-in-laws endowments. It was so wonderful to go through with her.
While there my father's stake was doing a play and so Travis and I went on a date and went to see it. They were performing Beauty and the Beast and because my Dad is Stake President they gave him a little cameo role. It was so fun to see him up on stage as the bookseller!
Thank you for the many votes of confidence of our upcoming arrival. But these next two pictures is proof that I have a lot of work to do as a mother! Kyler crashed and Eldon drank fish medicine . . . we are going to look great at the wedding aren't we??

8 comments:

Deanna said...

Oh, the joys of boys! :)

Alli said...

Very cute. Your boys are just so flipping cute. so fun! ;) I remember going a few times to see your dad in some plays that your guys stake would put on. He is great at it! it looks like fun!

and Jen, about boy names.. your guess is as good as mine.. Mike and I don't ever agree on boy names so I guess that is why we are having a girl.. cause boy names.. UGH.. SO good luck wish I could help you more! ;) When do you find out what you are having?

Here Dwells Happiness said...

Yeah, I love the update. I just have to laugh at the owies of Kyler and Elden. Although Peter hasn't hurt himself yet I know he is destined to before tomorrow. I think they should make concealer for babies :-)

Rob and Tami Stewart said...

So cute! Congrats on the pregnancy. I know you'll do great with another baby. I can tell you are a very loving and kind mom, so another spirit just couldn't wait to join you!

Dalling Family said...

Oh wow! Sounds like fun! Congrats on being pregnant again...and good luck with that!

The Stone's said...

HOLY CRAP!!! I just read your last post! Jen Congrats!!!! That is so great! And so fun you bought a towne home! You have been busy!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! Hooray!

Cindy Spratling said...

you guys have been busy... in more than one way ;) Congrats on being pregnant! Are you hoping for a girl this time? Maybe we'll see you in June? We are coming to Bear Lake. We'll be in touch.

Unknown said...

The Hogman clan is my favorite! I am so excited that you guys are expeciting again. I can't believe that it has been over 3 years since we last saw each other! You are a fantastic mother and your boys are lucky to have you. I miss you Lady Jennifer!