Thursday, May 7, 2009

He's FINALLY married!!

My brother Steve got married this last weekend. It was great! It rained . . .and rained (sorry I think this picture is blurry!) . . .

but they didn't seem to care at all.
Everything was wonderful and we are so excited to have Vashti the new Porter gal! (Ok so I know this is a wierd picture but I love how hard Steve is making Vashti laugh! They just look so happy!)
P.S. I just want to apologize to some of you that I didn't get a chance to talk to at the reception. Namely Alli! I feel so bad that I didn't get to see you until you were leaving. And Peter Thomas I didn't get to meet! I am so sorry about that too! Haley Greer, I'm sorry that I didn't talk to you more at the luncheon and I'm sorry if I sounded so distracted when I did talk to you because I had to call the photographer! I am so sorry!

3 comments:

Alli said...

ok ,.. well i guess you are forgiven! ha ha weddings are hecktic. don't you worry about it! :) By the way!?!?! Where is your baby??? You are SOOOO not showing girl.. SO not fair, I look like a beached whale and you look skinny as always!!

When do you find out what this precious one is? Excited to find out! :)

Kjersti said...

But at least we were able to take dozen upon dozens of wacky pictures!!

Angela said...

Okay as wierd as it is I have heard that the more it rains the more fertile you are. Hmmm

Congrates on getting another sister! WHAT FUN