Thursday, November 5, 2009

Enjoying the Weather

Oh my good gravy it has been so lovely the past few days! So we have tried to take advantage of it while we could. So yesterday we went on a walk, all five of us. And we took a ball with us just in case we found a place we could play. Well the ball fields were open so we went and kicked the ball and ran around. And of course we had to play a game of soccer (mostly because of the soccer story in the Friend for this month). It was pretty even teams, all of us against Travis. Travis won but only by three . . . of course the score was three to zero! Then this morning we went to winterize our backyard and I noticed how many leaves we had back there. So we jumped in the leaves!!! I don't think the boys enjoyed it as much as I did! We love, love, love, love, this weather!

3 comments:

Erin Dooley said...

You guys are such a cute family and your boys are adorable! You look GREAT Jenni! I wish you guys would've been in Vancouver for Halloween too! Then we could have hung out! I swear we would have so much fun together!:) Maybe some day...:)

Laura said...

You guys are great. Way to go Travis on the big WIN.
We are having great weather too. Maybe we should pull out the soccer ball too.
love the pics.

Andrea said...

Nice fall weather. I love being outside on days like that. Glad you were able to enjoy it.