We had a great Halloween! Nothing says Halloween like your oldest son trying to beat up a kid in a scary Grim Reaper costume, or your middle child throwing up at someones house. So here are some pictures of our Holiday!
Down Town Trick or Treat-
one thing I love, love, love about a small town is that every Halloween the businesses open up their doors and have a trick-or-treat! Everyone in the town seems to come out! It is so neat and so fun!
Isaac enjoying the festivities!
Halloween Dinner-
Kyler and I were really happy with the way our Hot Dog Mummies turned out!
Carving Pumpkins
Costumes
Batman Lion
Pumpkin
Trunk-or-TreatThe Lion and the Lamb
Eldon's prize for best Wild Animal costume.
Batman to the rescue! Helping clean up!!
How was your Halloween??
11 comments:
So cute! Guess what? I wore that same orange witch hat shirt on Halloween! I knew I felt seceretly connected to you that day! Let's tell people we planned it!
Cute costumes!
Such cute costumes!
SO cute!!! I love halloween:)
You guys go all out! I'm impressed since you JUST had a baby and all, go Jenni! Love the beating up/throwing up, it wouldn't be Halloween without a little bit of that. Cute costumes, and even cuter little boys!
Our Halloween was gr8, Me & Spencer went my parents house for yummy Chili, Watch the U Of U football game & UTES Won against Wyoming. We had so much fun spending time with family & enjoying each other company. I sure like ur pics of ur festiviest with ur family & friends, Ur kids are adorable. Miss seeing u in Utah we have seen each other in along time. Hope we can stay in touch by each other blogs,email, & Facebook. Our Blog address is http://nichols-spencer-marissa.blogspot.com TTYL ur friend from the Salt Lake Valley, Marissa(Bowler)& Spencer Nichols
What great costumes! You look fabulous Jenni! I can't believe you just had a baby! :)
Jenni you are just the coolest mom ever. I love reading your blog at all the fun you have with your boys!
What fun boys you have!! I loved all the fun costumes!! Happy to hear you had a great Halloween!!
Aww you guys are so cute!!! Love the picture of you and Kyler with the hot dog mummies lol! Makes me smile :)
Looks like you had a great halloween! The boys are adorable.
Post a Comment