First of all let me say that you should never go swimming with three little boys with just two adults. Especially if one hates the water and the other one is barely four months.
Needless to say it was crazy, but everyone seemed to have a good time so I guess it was worth it. Eldon has never been a major fan of the water but once he realizes he can splash in it then he stops the screaming does fine (by fine I mean he is willing to let go of my neck with one hand). Isaac loved his first swimming experience and Kyler is a fish. All in all a great FHE night!! 
I love how it looks like Eldon is trying to dunk Kyler by barely pressing down on his shoulder!On another note we gave Isaac his first solids on Tuesday. When the Dr. looked him over at his four month check up she said that it looks like he was ready! I had to concur, he is always hungry! I was so surprised that the experience left him completely emotionless.
Seriously look at how he has no expression on his face . . .me on the other hand appears to be ecstatic or drunk . . .seeing that I don't drink it must be the first option.
11 comments:
Your boys all look so much alike! Swimming looks like a blast, what a great FHE idea!
Your baby is growing so fast, he is such a cutie! I remember taking the three girls swimming when they were younger. It is a constant head jerking experience, and trying to get them all dried up and unfrozen after is quite the experience, but worth it..
I think you look like a mom that is excited to (hopefully) have a full kid...who will last longer than a few hours between feedings. Am I right? :o)
I love little Issac chubs, so cute! How fun that you guys get out and do outing for FHE, we are lucky to get a quick lesson and game in! You look great!
What fun!! I still can't believe you have 3 boys that is just crazy!! They are all so handsome!! Happy you hear you guys had a great time swimming!!
you guys just have the time of your life constantly, dont you?
miss ya , and you look great Jenni,
Laura
That's so cute! How are you so skinny already?!?!? Good grief! Let's play! I really really love you!
It looks like you guys are doing well and having fun! Swimming is so much fun with kids! Emma didn't splash in the tub until after her first time in a swimming pool and now, she soaks me every time I bathe her.
I love that it looks like you are feeding his eye! You are so cute!
I love you. You are absolutely beautiful!
The swimming looks fun!! Congrats on the solids.
Post a Comment