Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day and other Going's Ons

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
I pretty much just put this picture in because I love Isaac in it! And Kyler cracks me up in it too. Who knows what Eldon is up to!
We love this day mostly because the Leprechauns visit us in the morning and leave us kites. And even though this year the Leprechauns remembered they were coming to visit just last night at 9:30, Papa Leprechaun really came through. In fact he went above and beyond and each of our boys not only got a kite but a green toy to go with it.
Kyler and his Spiderman Kite and Green Bubbles
Isaac and his Plane Kite and his Green Ball.
Eldon making a crazy face with his Buzz Lightyear Kite and Green Golf Caddy.
I love Sundays . . . even though having three boys and running around trying to make sure everything is taken care of at church, has made them less restful. They still have their precious moments that we don't get during the week. For instance I love it when Isaac and Travis have naps together.
Or this sunday I got a picture with all of my boys right after church. And I love it! I look at this picture and I just smile because I love these guys a whole hecka lot!
Speaking of Sundays,
Ode To Scott. . . this is Scott Williams and we love him. Not to mention our boys simply adore him. Well Scott got a job in Neveda and has left this week to go live there. We are going to miss him so much! He took Kyler to go see the fire trucks the other day and he's been talking about it none stop. I am dreading their reaction when they realize he's not there on Sunday.
So I'm not going to lie, our themed Friday lasted one week . . . but this last friday I sort of redeemed myself. After talking to our friend Katie on IM she gave me this idea and we did it that night as a last minute Friday fling. We took shampoo, foamed it up, added food coloring and had a colorful bath. And you know, ideas always go better in your mind then they do in real life. Kyler loved it . . . Eldon screamed the whole time. Oh well . . . perhaps an "A"for effort? Also no pictures of Kyler because his were all indecent.

9 comments:

Sarah said...

What a cute picture of you and your boys:) Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

i love you! and i love your boys! I love kites too, we always got them for easter, I'm so so happy it is practically spring!

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

oh and you look beautiful!!!

Andrea said...

Your boys are so cute!! My boys build traps for the leprechauns and sometimes they get really close to catching them. That picture with Travis and Isaac is adorable.

maynardmoments said...

I just want to eat Isaac! Holy cheeks! Wow.
You look so pretty in the picture of you and the boys.
Miss you.

Jami Berry said...

You guys have the cutest traditions! What cute boys, too!

The Stone's said...

I LOVE those pics of your boys! You look so good Jen! You always do! And I just love you!

Christine said...

Love the St. Patty day pictures! How cute. I miss everyone so much I wish you all lived here so I could just pick all those cute Nephews of mine up and give them all big hugs.

Wardles said...

What a fun mom and dad you are! Your boys are adorable!!!