Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend of Goodness

We had a great Memorial Weekend. I hope that everyone else did too! It started off with Matt William's graduation. He and two of his friends threw a party and since they are all dirt bikers- they themed it as such. The pig even arrived dressed for the occasion!
Kyler is a little unsure about it.
Kent attempting to cut the pig.
Travis is such a great Dad! The boys adore him!
Close up!
"Piggin" out on the great food that was there!
I love this pic of Isaac and Jami!
Then after Church on Sunday we went camping. It was wonderful! The boys love, love, loved it! Especially Travis. It was so beautiful where we camped!
Eldon having the time of his life on a four-wheeler!
I love having great friends close. It is so wonderful how we have friends that my children are so comfortable with that they can easily just climb up on their laps. I don't know if that makes sense but it means so much especially to see my shy crazy Eldon, feel comfortable enough to just go over there and raise his arms to someone besides me or Travis. It just makes me so happy that we are surrounded by great people that are so great to my children!
This was Isaac's first time camping . . . I think he loved it!
Have we told you how much we love our Bishop? We love him!! He and Kyler took some time to go fishing and it just makes me smile to see them together like this.
Kyler and Hannah forming their "Hat Club"
Then of course no camping is complete then finding a lizard on a hike and putting him on your head . . . And Papa's head . . . Oh heck, why not on every member of the family's head?


3 comments:

The Stone's said...

FUN! What a good mom to put a lizard on your head! I've said it before and I'll say it again, Eldon reminds me so much of Paislee. They're destined for each other!

Andrea said...

I'm jealous. I want to go camping so bad but not until Gideon starts going to bed before two a.m..

My life in a blog said...

How fun! ALMOST makes me want to go camping...but not quite! ;)