Saturday, June 5, 2010

Ode to Celia

In addition to the last post I wrote I wanted to add this one. See this is my dear friend Celia. When I moved up here it was extremely hard. I didn't know anyone, we had no family, I was pregnant with Eldon, and I felt very lonely. It wasn't long until Celia and Kent and their children welcomed us as part of their family. And we feel that way, they are our family up here. I am sure that you have already gathered that from past posts, how often we are with them. But Celia has become my friend, a very dear friend. Her presence came into my life when it was needed the most. She answered many desperate prayers of friendship and acceptance in this new city. Anyways, she lost her father this past week. They knew his health was failing but this came very suddenly. But as always I was amazed at her strength and how she handled this situation with grace. Celia is one of my heros and I hope that some day I can be like her. She probably will never read this and she doesn't have to, but



Thank You Celia. I love you

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Great friends are priceless!