Eldon turned 2!!! He weighs in at 28 lbs (I know he's little), loves to be crazy, eats anything and everything, is testing his limits, enjoys recreational screaming (which I hate!), is a great nap taker, mimic his brother, and gives the best hugs and kisses!
This is him after he got caught taking a bite out of the cake before it was time!Him and all his loot!
On his birthday we spent some time in West Valley and my parents put up a ring of fire for smores. We put candles in his before he roasted it and sang to him. He played in the pool with all his Porter cousins and the inflatable T-Rex.
And this is his face when he got all the way in for the first time. It cracks me up every time I see it!
We went to Dairy Days at Thanksgiving Point and Eldon and I loved the cow ride!
All the Porter Grandkids on the cow. Eldon on the Pony Ride
Eldon trying to pet the goats- yes he fit through the fence!
Eldon's Birthday Breakfast with Uncle Steve and Aunt Vashti
Trip to the zoo- Isaac's first experience on the Carousel- a Turkey . . .very fitting :)
The whole Porter clan at the bird show
Fourth of July! We ate dinner with some friends and then lit fireworks off. Fireworks in Evanston is amazing!! Because it is all around you. I spend most of the time fearing for my and my families life.Eldon and I really loved it this year!
Travis liting up the fireworks!
July 3rd- Freedom Festival- Both Kyler and Eldon did the Rooster run.
Kyler was really close a few times.
10 comments:
Super cute.. Happy Birthday to you and to Eldon! Looks like a total fun month!! :) DARLING KIDS!!!
what a fantastic update! the boys are getting cuter and cuter.
Looks like fun!
Wow what a great time!! Your boy's are getting big!
I am glad that u had so much fun spending with family & friends during the holiday's & birthday's that it is so fun.... I hope & pray that u guys all have gr8 health & strengths. Love ur friends, Spencer & Marissa(Bowler) Nichols
So cute that you had a princess birthday. You're so skinny! Will you please start buttering both sides of your bread? Love you and those boys! Cute Cute!
wow, you've been busy. I love all the photos and it sounds like you are making 100% of every moment! Miss you,
Laura
You seriously have the cutest family:) Happy belated birthday my friend! I hope all is well with you guys!
Wow! You have been up to a lot. Your boys are getting so big! Happy belated birthday! It looks like you are doing great!!
so I know this comment is really late, I just checked your blog. but you are super cute and you have super cute boys. and you are a darling princess.
Post a Comment