Kyler playing boxing with the Wii. I wish you could have seen how fast his hips shook when he did this!
Friday, August 6, 2010
Hooray for Summer Days!!!!
One thing we've loved about the recent days is the rain!! We've loved to playing in the summer rain! Especially with our hats on crooked!
Also a few months ago Isaac was transfered into Eldon and Kyler's room, yes all three share a room now! And it has been fine!! No problems so far (please disregard my bottom in this picture)
And of course we've spent a lot of time in our backyard in our little pool!! The boys have loved it and I've loved how tired it makes them at the end of the day!!! 

Eldon after he saw Kyler get more cereal, decided to get more himself. Then when I got the camera out he was so devasted!!
Matt and Travis were working on Matt's truck when I looked over and Eldon was trying to help out. Cracked me up and I'm so sad that none of the pictures turned out . . . but you get the idea!
Matt in his truck where the clutch is supposed to be!

Kyler playing boxing with the Wii. I wish you could have seen how fast his hips shook when he did this!
Our Wal Mart just remodeled so they had a Grand Re-Opening. And out side the front doors they had some blow up games. The velcro wall was just too tempting and I had to give it a try.

Katie tried it too!
And of course summer also means the fair! So this year they had a Nascar Race game! It was so much fun!!
The best shot I got of the three of them . . . sad huh?
Eldon's feet after he stepped in who knows what!
Isaac loving the sheep!!
Me, Katie and Jamie Williams! They were a great help with all my boys!!

The girl who will marry one of my boys! Isn't she adorable??
Our friend Emileigh Hillstead did the pig wrestling. Though you can't see it very well they did get the pig into the barrel!
Yeah my face is for real! I forgot how fun carnival rides could be. Kyler and I were laughing so hard!
Kyler playing boxing with the Wii. I wish you could have seen how fast his hips shook when he did this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
LOVE it!!!
Taylor and Eldon have the same "Daddy's Helper" shirt. Too funny!
It was our fair this week, too, and i'm SO glad I was on maternity leave and didn't have to help with it!!!
It looks like you guys are having a really fun summer:) Last week we got some rain too and it was so nice and refreshing! Glad to see you guys are doing well.
Jenni, I love your family! They are so cute, and you have so much fun! :)
How fun!!! Don't you just love summer!
Looks like you guys are having a great summer!!
Such an adorable little family Jenni. Your boys are so so cute.
Post a Comment