So our themed Friday has finally taken off. Kyler mentioned that he wanted to learn about the moon, so this friday we spent the day doing "Moon" things. First we read about the moon in the Encyclopedia. Then we drew pictures of the moon and created the moon cycle out of pictures. We watched "Fly me to the Moon", had a moon lunch of Macaroni crescents, and ended the day looking at the moon and figuring it out that it was a Waning Gibbious. It was so fun! And I learned a lot. Next week Shark Day!
On Saturday we spent the day in Odgen and by the time we were riding home we were exhausted!! (I usually do sit with my hubby up front but because the boys had enough they were a little more fiesty then usual.)
We came home from church and had dinner and Eldon feel asleep during dinner. 
We spent the day with my family. Because of time we weren't able to have a campout this year but it was still fun to go on a day outing. We went to Mirror Lake and spent the day playing, walking, eating, and enjoying each others company. Travis took this picture! Isn't it gorgeous?
To top things off my little baby is 11 months old today!! Oh my heck it's gone by so fast!! Here is a little bit about Isaac you may not know:
-He loves to eat anything!
-He crinkles up his nose when he smiles and it's adorable!
-He loves to be outside and eat grass.
-Kyler and Eldon can make him laugh so hard.
-He is a mommy's boy all the way!
-He sleeps great and has two long naps a day.
-He is starting to get a temper and when he doesn't get what he wants he holds his breath until his face is red.
-He has reddish hair that I love!
11 comments:
Jen, 1st of all you are the cutest mother ever! 2nd of all, I wish I could have had that yummy dutch oven dinner, sounds delicious!
Ok, so you know how our kids are fifth-cousins? This is proof that we're still related, no matter how far apart it is.
http://josephandyukiwecker.blogspot.com/2010/08/sibling-protection-factor-spf-akiko.html
Will you also tell your parents I said "Hi!" and that I think they are amazing people?
--Yuki
Did you moon anyone on Moon Day?? Themed Friday is a great idea! You rock.
you are such a cute mom!! Your boys are so flipping cute! Isaac is adorable.. I just want to pinch his cutie cheeks!! I love chubby babies.. look at hailey! ha ha.. :) so cute.. I love your posts!
I'm doing "theme" weeks (Well stretching it out throughout the week...lol) (and actually i started today lol) But the reason i'm telling you is that we are doing Sharks this week!!! Love it ;-) I'll let you know if we do any cool activities!
Your boys are so cute! Way to go with the dutch oven cooking, that sounds like so much fun! Oh, and I love moon day...you're such a fun mom!!
That sleeping pic should win a prize. Seriously! So cute! Miss you guys!
What a fun idea to have themed days. So fun! That dutch oven dinner sure sounds good! It looks like a lot of fun. Also thanks for the condolences (I hope I spelt that right) Dave's grandma is a great women. She's in a better place though I'm sure. =) Thanks again.
What cute boys!! Miss you guys. Hope everything is well. That pic of him eating the cake-hilarious!
Love the theme day idea! Looks fun!
Themed Fridays sound AWESOME!!!
Post a Comment