Kyler sitting in an airplane!
My little Isaac . . . it seems he's possing like this in every picture we get of him!
Boys watching the planes come in.
Me and Eldon enjoying the festivities.
My two big boys!!! I like it when they like each other! Trying out the life flight - hopefully this is the only time they'll get to be in there!!!
Kyler's first day of preschool. Here he is in front of the school! He walked in and announced to everyone that "I'm Kyler and I'm four." Didn't even look back.
My grown-up 4 year old!
Eli, Aiden, and Kyler enjoying the fabulous Evanston Labor Day Parade!
Travis, Kent a.k.a Bishop, and Isaac enjoying themselves.
Katie was great to help Eldon get all his candy this year. He learned pretty soon that if he just held his bag, candy would be just given to him.
Enjoying the parade. Kyler was so happy that we watched it with his friend Aiden this year!
Hope you guys had a great LABOR DAY weekend too!!
10 comments:
WOW looks like you guys had a packed weekend of FUN!! I love the fish pictures, so cute!! The boys are just so BIG!!!
That is one of my biggest fears, to be somewhere that I can SEE of NOT see fish swimming around my feet. And your boys just went in and caught one, oh that makes my tummy do tricks. Looks like they have tons of fun though!
all of your posts makes me want to come live by you....it seems like such a fun place to live!
Looks like another success!!! That pool is HUGE!
Hey, IIIIII want to be in a fish catch! That looks like fun!
What a fun idea to let kids catch a fish in there! Fun weekend!
That looks like so much fun for your boys, but I could never catch a fish like that! I hate touching fish!
You always do the funnest things! Maggie would have LOVED that pool!!! She LOVES fish. We need to visit you guys! You always have fun things to do! ;)
Sooo...I was just blog stalking you (baby's asleep, hubs is at work, I'M BORED!) and realized that Kyler and baby Z have the same magical March 19 birthday! How sweet!
Looks like a total blast, I want to come play with you and your boys!
So fun! What a cute mom you are! I love that Kyler walked in and introduced himself to his class! What a great kid! Love you!
Post a Comment