You know being a Mom of 3 boys is great . . . exhausting at times but great!!! So here are a few things that make it so wonderful! Like Kyler doing a headstand and showing off his belt buckle.
Isaac in time out for the first time- you can see how hard it was for him.
One of the best things is when Papa is actually home and he wrestles with the boys!!! I love it! I just sit back and laugh until I get roped into it to!
I love how hard Isaac is laughing!!!
Eldon mostly just wants to sit back and watch but Trav always finds a way to get him involved somehow!
One of the many things I love about Travis is he comes up with the most creative things to do. I seriously would love to get inside his head and find out how he comes up with this stuff. But he decided to try to balance everyone . . . on his head.
Isaac's turn
Kyler's turn
Eldon's turn (notice he has a hold of the Book of Mormon for safety)
And of course the family isn't complete with letting me have a try!
Our boys in their Halloween shirts for this year!
Isaac in time out for the first time- you can see how hard it was for him.
One of the best things is when Papa is actually home and he wrestles with the boys!!! I love it! I just sit back and laugh until I get roped into it to!
I love how hard Isaac is laughing!!!
Eldon mostly just wants to sit back and watch but Trav always finds a way to get him involved somehow!
One of the many things I love about Travis is he comes up with the most creative things to do. I seriously would love to get inside his head and find out how he comes up with this stuff. But he decided to try to balance everyone . . . on his head.Isaac's turn
Kyler's turn
Eldon's turn (notice he has a hold of the Book of Mormon for safety)
And of course the family isn't complete with letting me have a try!
Our boys in their Halloween shirts for this year!

12 comments:
I love it!! I also must agree with you. Boys are great.
i'm really surprised my husband hasn't tried to balance me on his head. my husband and your husband are pretty much the same animal, the mastermind behind all of our fun and creativity as well. your boys are so cute!
This post just made my day. You are so blessed!
LOVED this post!!! I wish I was confident enough to let Ryan TRY and balance me on his head! LOL!
Your boys are ADORABLE and growing up SO fast!!!
I wish we lived in the same town so we could have play dates. :) I can see our boys would have a BLAST together!
They are all growing up so fast! Love Issac's chubby little face. And you are a brave wifey to let your husband balance you on his head! Glad you all are well!
Aww they are all growing up so fast! Except Travis of course :). It makes me excited for our little guy to arrive.
So cute! It's crazy how big your boys are getting!
Jenni, you are seriously amazing! You are such an awesome mom! :)
I love your family!!! So fun!
P.S. I've got plenty of girls for those boys:) hahaha
That is so hilarious! Balancing on the head! Best thing I've ever seen.
Oh I love your stories and pictures! So much fun!
Post a Comment