*I've done a few posts so you might want to read a few posts down to get the full update on our family!*
Travis' parents and Grandma came out for the blessing of Caden and then for Isaac's birthday. It was wonderful having them here. I've really lucked out when it comes to in-laws and I love them very much! Having them here was spectacular and we had a great time and many wonderful adventures. These pictures don't do their time here justice but I can't include all those pictures!! So enjoy the few that I did!
One day Grandma Wheeler, Grandma Hogman, and Grandpa Hogman went to Salt Lake and they took Kyler with them. Needless to say Kyler had the time of his life and he was thrilled with the attention and the alone time.
Kyler and Grandpa Hogman spent a lot of time together while on Temple Square and Kyler loved having him all to himself! I love these two guys!
Kyler at the temple!
Us in front of where we got some famous Raspberry shakes! Man I've got some great lookin' men!
Every time Dad comes Travis challenges him to a golf game. Kyler was thrilled to go with them and ride in the cart! I wont tell you who won or by how much because Travis is still so devastated over it!
Eldon loved his Grandma Wheeler. He was often running up to her and sitting on her lap. I don't know how many books she read to him but I wouldn't be surprised if the number added up to 50! He loved her and it tickled her pink to have him get so attached!
Me and my Isaac! He's quite the Mama's boy!
Eldon exhausted and trying to get comfortable on Grandpa's head!
Travis got a day off early and we all loaded in the car and went out to Bear Lake and spent the day eating shakes and playing in the water! It was a blast!
Kyler chasing after a skipping rock that Grandma Hogman found that was the best skipping rock in the world. We all took turns skipping it and found it after every time!
Isaac enjoying life . . . what you can't see is that his hands are filled with sand that is to soon become his snack!
Eldon taller then Kyler, probably the only time in his life!!!
Hogman feet!
Am I lucky or what? These guys are great. What you can't see in the picture is that Isaac and Eldon are cracking each other up!
For Family HOme Evening we went swimming at our Rec Center. The boys loved swimming with their grandparents!


Travis' parents and Grandma came out for the blessing of Caden and then for Isaac's birthday. It was wonderful having them here. I've really lucked out when it comes to in-laws and I love them very much! Having them here was spectacular and we had a great time and many wonderful adventures. These pictures don't do their time here justice but I can't include all those pictures!! So enjoy the few that I did!
It was wonderful that we had a parade while they were here. Kyler was running around trying to get all the candy that he could!
Our group enjoying the parade! I love how Travis and his Dad seem to be in deep conversation! I love seeing them together. They are so much a like and it's just great to have them together.
4 comments:
You have to love grandparents! So fun!!
Your boys are so cute!
How do you know Sam & Brye Crockett? Sam is my cousin!
Hey! What a cute blog! I love it. Your boys are darling and you look beautiful as always! Being the mom of three keeps you on your toes, eh? But I love it too. Plus you teach preschool? Wow! How do you do it all? My dad grew up in Evanston WY! He loved it too. Feel free to check out my blog. It's not private. I'm so glad we can keep track of each other now! Take care!
Love all of the pictures. It's been a while since I've looked at them. Love ya.
Post a Comment