Monday, November 22, 2010
Might as well Post
This year the tree for the White House was cut from Jackson, Wyoming. So they took it to every city. So we went to see it . . . in the trailer through a little glass hole. But it was still fun to do.
Right after our first snowfall, it started to melt and I ran outside to rake the leaves one last time. The boys loved going out there and playing in both snow and leaves.


On Travis' day off he and the boys decided to make me breakfast. I loved watching! And I love Kyler's bed hair!
Eldon's turn to stir.
This is Eldon's hair. I know it's crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Wow, your boys look like great sleepers! lol! Your hair looks great curly, and I love the headband!
Wyoming DOES have the BEST Christmas Trees!!! For over 10 years, we cut our tree down on our ranch in Robertson. :) Now we settle for Idaho Trees. Not as sturdy for all the lights, but much closer. :)
LOVE the pics, and your hair is GORGEOUS!!! P.S. Your boys are getting so big! Crazy how fast they grow!
so fun, I love the Picture in the shopping cart. I love that you mentioned his nose, because his eye was the first thing I noticed!!
Such sweet, sweet boys. What a great life, jenny. I love you millions.
I MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY TOO! And how is it possible that you have three kids and neither you or Travis look like you've aged a single day? COMPLETELY unfair.
That picture of Eldon in the shopping cart could win an award!!!! I'm serious! So funny! I love you!
three things:
1. maybe you should let your kids sleep once in a while instead of singing phantom songs all night long
2. eldon in his costume is the best picture of your blog
3. i demand to be added to the list of things that make you happy
(now that all your real friends think I'm a jerk I'll be on my way)
Those pictures are awesome! Sometimes I wish my kids would sleep anywhere. Cute hair:)
Your boys are so cute and I LOVE your hair!!!
Haha! I was laughing out loud at some of those photos! What fun boys you have. You look lovely as ever!
Post a Comment