new Thanksgiving pajamas,

playing in the snow,

mashing potatoes,

sculpting the potatoes to look like a chicken,
making cookies,

taking bites out of cookies when no one is looking,

concentration,

tasting,

finished products,

napping,

tree festivals,


smiling,

tree decorating,

33rd Birthdays,

Shepherds,

Nativities,

Ward Parties,

meeting Santa,

walking (finally!),

face painting,

candy cane face paintings,

Christmas balloons,
and games.
What does your life look like?
9 comments:
You guys have been BUSY!!!
What fun!! Love all the pictures, and your boys are getting so big!!
That made my head spin...you have been busy! You have such a happy family though...always doing fun things:) You're such a good mom!
Fun! You've been a busy woman! We went private so you'll have to facebook me your email so I can add you as a reader.
:)
Busy busy! Looks like lots of fun, and what adorable boys you have!
When did you get a new sofa? How have we not talked about that?!?!?! Glad to see the great Hogman life :) Oh, and I love Isaac's face in the jammies picture.
I always love reading your posts and seeing how life is going for you! You have such a cute family and Sophie will be happy to marry one of the three boys:) Could you even imagine how fun that would be!!! Love you lady and miss you lots:)
I just have to say you guys make some of the CUTEST little boys ever!!! They are adorable. I can't believe how big they are all getting. I still remember babysitting Kyler when he was tiny. Hope all is well with you guys. =)
What a busy and fun month! I still can't believe how many fun things happen where you live, it makes me want to live there!
Post a Comment