Accidents happen. There are different kinds of accidents and of course I've had my fair share of a few. For instance the time that I hit a car while parking when I was a Junior in High School.
Or when I accidently told the Bishop that a member of our ward was pregnant and it was still a big secret.
Or that time when I accidently fell off the stage during a dance concert.

The list could go on and on, but there are a few accidents that I'm proud of. For instance:
Or when I accidently told the Bishop that a member of our ward was pregnant and it was still a big secret.
Or that time when I accidently fell off the stage during a dance concert.Or when I accidently mistaked red pepper for ginger.

The list could go on and on, but there are a few accidents that I'm proud of. For instance:Kyler- not planned for but definately a blessing in our life. Seriously I don't know what I would do without him!
Issac- came a lot sooner then any one had anticipated but he fits in so perfectly.
And now introducing Baby #4 and our first little girl- joining our family in the beginning May. Once again definately not planned but we are so happy to have her come.
I guess what it boils down to is accidents happens sometimes, thank goodness!
25 comments:
YEAH!! so fun!! I am so happy for you!! and The accidents are usually the best kind of presents!!! :) I have had my fair share as well.. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Squee!!!! I am so excited for you :) Congrats!
SO happy for you!!!! Love you!!
Congratulations! That is so exciting!
Squeel, here, too! Oh, Wow! I'm so excited for you guys!!! I can't believe you've 'kept it secret' for this long! Congrats!
That is so exciting!!! CONGRATS!!!!!
congratulations that is so exciting, glad to see you are evening out the boys and girls numbers a little more!! hope all is going well with your pregnancy!!
i'm so excited for you guys! VERY excited that you are getting a little girl to fit in with all those boys! congrats!
YAY A GIRL!! Congrats, that's so exciting! I'm not sure how I missed this post last week, but I'm glad you posted it on fb!
A GIRL!!! Oh YAY! Man that's going to be one protected sister. Now Sophie can have a sister when she marries one of your little guys:)
Congrats! There are such a thing as happy accidents :) And a girl...are you just so excited? Hope you are feeling well and I can't wait to see pics of this beautiful little girl come May!
congrats! you will love having a girl! I'm sure you'll spoil her, and your mom will to!
How exciting! I just read your facebook post... how did I miss this update?? You're on my blogroll and everything... anyway. Come over here and rub some of your accident-ness on me please!
PS I need your email so I can invite you to read my blog... joshnmegan03 at hotmail dot com
Congrats Jenni - lots of babies coming this spring... But most of them boys - good thing some people out there are having girls for our spring boys to marry! :)
Yeah, that is so exciting!! Girls are so much fun!! Congrats!! I can't believe you are going to have 4!!
Yay! Does this mean you're going to change the name of your blog? :)
Congratulations! How exciting for you guys! Girls are so much fun :)
Wow, that is so exciting! Girls are fun!
awesome! that is so exciting! I am super happy for you
I got in a car accident as a junior in high school, too. Your brother was in the car with me.
Happy Accident Jenni!
UM...so are you telling us that all your kids were accidents? I bet they will love hearing that when they get older.lol!! Seriously though, congrats and yay you finally get your girl!!!
Congratulations!!! Girls are so much fun! I'm so excited for you all! :)
Oh my heck!! I am so happy for you. There is hope for a girl for us too one day maybe! ;) Hope you are doing well and feeling great! WE MISS YOU!
Girls are so much fun! That is great!
Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas. We missed you here though. I love all the pictures!
Post a Comment