Monday, January 3, 2011

The Holidays

We have had a great couple of weeks! We hope you have too. Here are some highlights of what happened for us.
Days Leading up to Christmas:
Snow Flake Painting Gingerbread houses- yes I did cheat and use Graham Crackers
Swimming- Kyler was so excited he waited for our friends outside- note the goggles.
Seeing the beautiful landscape around us.
Christmas Eve:
Started out with sledding with our friends.
Finding Ice Javelins
Eating delicious Fondue!!!
of course playing the bells!
Getting our new P.J.s and yes Travis did buy me footies . . . pregnant lady and footies do not go hand in hand!!!!
Leaving the treats for Santa and Reindeer
Christmas Day
Was so exciting that this happened
Kyler weed wacking our carpet
Family coming to our house to spend the day and play games . . . notice how intense I am!
Day After Christmas
Travis enjoying the toys just as much as the boys areNew Years Eve and Day
We made it down to my parents house in time for dinner, games, and then the ball dropping. Of course not many of us made it to that point! Sorry for some reason I spaced putting the pictures on of us at midnight but the internet is taking so long I'm not going to find them to add them! But it was Dad, Trav, me, and Eldon up at midnight. Eldon loved banging the pots . . . poor Kyler lost the battle with sleep at 11:30!
The next day we went shopping, saw Tangled- loved with ever fiber of my being (just had to use that phrase but I really did love, love, love it!), ate good food and of course had Italian Sodas!!!
May 2011 bring us and you many more faces like this!!!!

5 comments:

Deanna said...

Oh, my goodness. Next to my children, you have the most adorable boys on earth. Seriously!

I think we need a belly shot in the the footies. LOL! I thought, "what's so bad about that?" Then I remembered going pee every hour at night. LOL!

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Wow your holidays were crazy busy! So fun :)

maynardmoments said...

ok somwehere down the line in blogworld, I missed the "I am pregnant" post from you. So...CONGRATS!!! When are you due? Do you know the gender? How far along are you? and all that good stuff.
Your family is so adorable, truly. Glad you had a great Christmas and New Year.
I agree with Deanna, we need a prego shot with the footies on. What a crack up!

The Stone's said...

JEN!!!!!!!!!!!! A GIRL!?!?!?!!? YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Obviously I just read your last post and I am SO excited for you!

Wardles said...

Sounds like you had a great Christmas! A lot of fun! Glad I got to see you for a moment!