Friday, June 17, 2011

Middle of June and Goin' Strong

This is what we've been up to this week:
Fishing in Evanston . . .more pictures to come but this is Maggie prepared to have a good time.
Getting Maggie ready for church is one of my favorite things in the world! This is a dress that one of our friends here made her. I love it because she made it and it's adorable, but also I had a crocheted dress almost the same color when I was a baby. So here Maggie is with her Mountain Man Papa.Enjoying T-Ball!


We've been walking to T-Ball . . .Isaac can't handle all of the excitment.
And Eldon just can't ride that long- it's too exhausting.

Reading uplifting things. . .


Maggie looking adorable.Papa cut his beard off finally! Which meant that he had to do a photo shoot after every snip!Isaac figuring out different ways to drink . . . there are two straws . . .genius right?
Eating dinner with our bike helmets on, because my cooking is that good.



Obviously it doubles as a fork holder.


Isaac trying to play T-Ball

Drinking the drips from Tomato plants.
Park Day #3- Bear Rive Park


Great time with friends and we brought the bikes so they thought that was groovy. But it wasn't a lot of equipment to enjoy and not to mention an interesting lunch party going on near by. So probably not our favorite.

6 comments:

Deanna said...

I love it!!! Maggie is adorable...and so are her big brothers. LOL! That gotee and the sideburns cracked me up...Just needs a mullet and a white sleeveless tee and he'd fit right in our neighborhood. LOL!

Andrea said...

Maggie is adorable. Love the pictures of the boys! Glad Travis shaved, I like him better without it:)

Alicia Bunderson said...

love the bike helmets. I want to be a member of your family! it looks like you have so much joy and laughter in your home!

Sarah said...

I'm so glad you have a girl!

The Armitsteads said...

I was reading this post with Abi and every time she saw one of your kids she'd say, "toot baby." Of course "toot" really means "cute." She's right. They are cute. :)

Rob and Tami Stewart said...

Haha! Great inventions by your kiddos! Maggie is such a little beauty. Love your family!