ZOO
Poor Aunt Ingela . . . Eldon tends finds some one he loves then he is pretty attached. Eldon bestowed this honor on Ingela. But she took in good stride, I think she might have enjoyed it too! It even got to the point on our last day in Washington he feel and when I went to go get him he said "I don't want you, I want her" (pointing to Ingela). But I think they make pretty cute buds!
The boys loved their cousins. Oh my we still hear about them all the time! It was so great seeing them get a long so well and playing together!
Travis trying to get the goat to kiss him . . .man what is with Travis and goats lately?? Anyways Isaac did not want to miss it.
Kyler being eaten by a lion- don't worry it was only a statue.
Obviously we had been at the zoo a little too long, it was getting to us!
Every time we go this zoo we get our picture on this elephant. We did it when we were engaged and have done it every time since, it is definately getting crowded . . . and didn't realize Eldon was picking his nose . . .
At the beginning of the summer we made a list of all the things that we wanted to do. One of the big ones for Kyler was get ice cream from the ice cream truck. Well we didn't hardly see our neighborhood ice cream man and when we did it was inconvenient timing. So I was telling my sister-in-law about this and so she and her husband turned their van into the:
They played music out the window and everything! The kids thought it was fantastic!!! Isaac's choice.
Eldon eating his treasure!
Kyler was sooo thrilled!!! It was seriously the funnest things ever. See this is why we should live by family or at least closer.
OMSI
Travis and his sister Andrea working together to hit their children with balls.
Breathing in the air!
Isaac and Gideon- they are only a month and a half apart.
Playing connect 4 with robots
Cutest astronaut ever? Probably.
Cutest chipmunk in the world? Quite possibly yes!
Isaac trying to do the computers . . .tired of waiting for us to help him he climbed up himself and started pushing buttons. Glad he did it there and not at my house.
They had Narnia stuff from the movie on exhibition there. It was neat though if my kids have nightmares it will probably be from some of the costumes that were on display.
Stay tuned . .. next post BOSTON!!!!!!!!!!!
4 comments:
Ice Cream Van = AWESOME!
So many fun pictures! I miss you all so much and this made me miss you all even more. I don't know about the lovely picture of me though. We obviously were having way too much fun. I'll have to get copies of some of the pictures you took sometime. Fun memories! Thanks for sharing! And Eldon you can always be my bud! I loved every minute of it.
glad to see you on the web somewhere :) I'm missing you on FB, sigh. What a fun filled trip!! Can't wait to see Boston :)
WOW! Looks like you guys are having fun! I just read a few posts back about how people always say "You have your hands full." I read a quote the other day that said this... "If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart."
You ARE doing a wonderful job Jenni. Your children have so much fun and are living such a fulfilling life!
Post a Comment