Thursday, January 26, 2012

Christmas Highlights

Does anyone else think that we should have church every Christmas?? Me too. It was fantastic. We had church at 10, which was perfect timing to open our Santa gifts and eat our snowman pancakes.For the first time Trav and I got the kids a community gift. A little worried about it but it was been such a hit. We got the boys a castle!Kyler highlights: Was soooo happy Santa got him the remote control car he had been asking for.Isaac Highights: Though you can't see it he was soooo happy that Santa brought him some Batman cars . .. he loves Batman!





Eldon also got a car from Santa. It's super cool instead of a remote control it is run by a lazer gun . .. the car follows the lazer. Super neat.

Yes he is wearing his Halloween shirt for Christmas Day. Maggie was given her very first doll from Eldon. She loves it! Best part of it...the dolls name is Baby Maggie!!!

The boys got robes for Christmas ....I love how Isaac looks like a heavy wieght boxer when he wears his.

And Santa also brought them Light Sabors. We have light shows at our house quite frequently. And sometimes some one gets hits.

Christmas was wonderful. Maybe it was because church was also on that day. Or maybe because it was filled with friends and family. Or maybe because we decided to cut back more this year. But I think mostly because the kids are getting older so everything is more magical. Hope your Christmas was fantastic too!

2 comments:

Laura said...

LOVE your Blog! Your family is adorable!

Wardles said...

It was good to see you a few weeks back. Your kiddos are so dang cute! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. I agree with you, I think Christmas should be on Sunday every year!