We were able to have Thanksgiving at my Grandparents house. We figured it might be the last chance that we might have with both of them. So we took the drive and had a fantastic time.
Poor Kyler was sick the whole day though. But I have to say he was a champ! Love that little man!
Mom and Isaac being buds at the table.
The other table. We are all so thrilled. But Aunt Debbie most of all, she got to sit by Travis- lucky girl!
Maggie needed a rest from the festivities. I guess the reason that I love this picture sooo much was because I love her and because this is the bed I used to sleep in when I slept over at their house as a little girl. . .same bed spread and all. But also my Grandma came in and put that blanket on her so she wouldn't get too cold. So sweet.
Kimberly and Isaac watching football together.
While we were down there we stayed the weekend and celebrated my father's 60th b-day. We were going to go on a couples dinner but he insisted that the children come too.
Then we went to Temple Square which was so warm and perfect!!! So happy we went because last year we didn't get to see it at all. We were this happy to be there:
Steve, Vasthti, and James!!!
The other table. We are all so thrilled. But Aunt Debbie most of all, she got to sit by Travis- lucky girl!
Maggie needed a rest from the festivities. I guess the reason that I love this picture sooo much was because I love her and because this is the bed I used to sleep in when I slept over at their house as a little girl. . .same bed spread and all. But also my Grandma came in and put that blanket on her so she wouldn't get too cold. So sweet.
Kimberly and Isaac watching football together.
While we were down there we stayed the weekend and celebrated my father's 60th b-day. We were going to go on a couples dinner but he insisted that the children come too.
Then we went to Temple Square which was so warm and perfect!!! So happy we went because last year we didn't get to see it at all. We were this happy to be there:
Steve, Vasthti, and James!!!It was such a great holiday! Loved it!


No comments:
Post a Comment