Tuesday, November 11, 2008
An apology
I am so sorry to all those who read my blog and who have blogs of their own. I have found that I don't have the time to read blogs or update mine like I used to. And if I do get time to read yours I seldom have the time to comment. So I am sorry! For those of you who have decided to go private that I missed I would still like to view your blog! For those of you who might decide to go private in the future, I would still like to view your blog! So you are aware I love reading your blogs and wish I had more time to comment on them and read them more regularly. I appreciate those that read ours and take time out of their day to keep up with our family. We understand the value of friendship and we value yours. So thank you and again I am sorry for being neglectful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
The only way we 'have time' to read yours and update ours is because we're probably being neglectful...to our children! :) No worries! Family comes first!
no big deal girl! Totally fine! I hope you got the invite to our blog!! :) if not let me know and I will for sure send it again!
We still love you; you are the Hogmans'!
Common Jenni, where are your priorities :) No big deal, I do love reading your blog when you do update though! I should follow your example!
No worries!!!! The fun part of blogging is that you can come and go as you please. It sure is fun though!
Hey
I just made my blog private and want to invite you to read it. Can you send me your email address? thanks so much
Valerie
raybonsgirl@yahoo.com
Our blog is going private this next week or 2. I'm kind of taking my time on doing it. Just send us your email so we can make sure you're invited! You can comment on the blog or email colierowley@gmail.com.
Lance and Nicole
Hello Hogmans! It's the Dooleys! I was snooping on other people's sites and found yours! So good to see how your family is doing Travis. You'll have to check our blog out. dooley410.blogspot.com
Post a Comment