Brennan belly floppin' into the balls!
Eldon chose to play on the bigger balls and not waste his time on the small ones.
Kyler being propelled by his Papa into the ball pit. We also got to hang out with some of our Best Buds of all time! Schad and Kyler are still the best of friends and we wish the they lived closer to us so that they could help run each other out more often.
Schad and Kyler hanging out by the garbage can.
Schad and Kyler playing cars . . .Kyler really liked the one he was playing with.
Travis and I also got to go the temple there. We were still around when they had started to build it but not finish it. So it was great to see it and go through it. Afterwards we were able to go around and visit some teachers and employers that are still around! It was great to see them and catch up!
It's it gorgeous!
We had such a good time with the Ivey's! They were great hosts. It was so fun to watch the cousins play together and have such a fun time. Kyler will definately miss the playmates, I'm just not as fun as Jr. and Brennan! Thanks we had a blast and go BYU-Idaho Vikings!
Kyler really isn't strangling Jr., it really is a hug.
8 comments:
That looks like fun! I love the picture of your boys in the fireman gear. So cute!
Looks like you guys had alot of fun! I love the picture of the Temple I also only saw it under construction as well, it is beautiful!
Isn't family great? Love it! I love that picture of the temple! So beautiful! I can't believe how big Eldon is getting! Miss you!
Looks like you had so much fun. We miss Dave and Tavia also. You need to tell them to add us to their list so we can keep up with them also. Also send me your email so I can send you my number...we would love to see ya at thanksgiving if all works out. erindooley44@yahoo.com
Looks like a lot of fun! Isn't it great to visit old friends?
I loved all of the pictures it looks like you had a lot of fun. We have a kids place here that has all of that fun stuff. We should go while you are here and the kids are in school.
Ahhh... good ol rexburg! wish we were still in if so we could have seen you guys!
That looks fun! Your boys always make me smile...they're so cute!
Post a Comment