Well my friends we are off. Tomorrow evening we are getting on a plane bound for an adventurous two weeks in the lovely state of Washington. We are so excited to be able to go and spend Thanksgiving and Travis' birthday with his side of the family. Kyler is very excited yet he keeps praying at night for the "helicopter" that wil take him to "Grama and Grampa Hoggieman" house. It is going to be sad when he realizes the truth and that it is really an airplane. So I guess what I am saying is that it might be awhile before there is a post on our site. Though I will try to do one to document our adventures I don't know if time will allow.
So here we go, with two boys and a lot of luggage, going through security, at a time they would normally going to bed, getting on the airplane that isn't a helicopter, to fly for two hours to see family we love . . . . bring it on!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Haha! Good luck with that one! Have a fun Thanksgiving!
OH how fuN! Iwish you the best of luck on your fun adventure!!
You guys have a great time, and I hope all goes well at the airport! Happy Thanksgiving!
I just posted as my husband... sorry. So the one that posted under Adam, was indeed from me. I do this all of the time.
Oh good luck! But have fun! Enjoy!!
Hi Travis & Jenni...It's fun to see what's happening with ya'll!
Kyler reminds me of Travis when he was little!
Post a Comment