Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Fun in the Snow

We are loving winter here. Granted I am scared to death to drive on the roads here, but we still are having fun with all the white stuff before it melts away. One thing that has been so fun is filling up a spray bottle with colored water and letting Kyler go out side and spray the world! Don't worry I never fill it with yellow coloring for the sake of all the other kids in the neighborhood!
Then last night for Family Home Evening we went sledding. Oh my heck it was sooo much fun! I was so impressed with Kyler who wanted to go by himself, he did and loved it and went down a few more times all by himself. It was fun to listen to him go down because he would say "wee, wee, woo, wee!" in short little spirts. Eldon on the other hand did not love the experience. Don't worry we really didn't let them go down together!
But the rest of us did! Travis was the wonderful pack mule who carried the kids up and down the hill and all of our stuff! Man what would we do without him?

8 comments:

Sarah said...

How fun! I love sledding:)

The Stone's said...

That is so hilarious! I love you and miss you! When are you coming down here again?

Anonymous said...

Why is it that the little babes double in cuteness when they're all bundled up like that. SOOOO cute! Loves ya!

Familia Morales said...

Very fun! Kyler looks so cute in all his snow clothes.

Andrea :) said...

What fun times! I love how bundled up your boys are. They look so cute. :)

Erin Dooley said...

So much fun! I'm missing the snow here after seeing those fun pics!

Alli said...

How fun! I love sledding. Looks like you guys have had alot of fun..

Jenny said...

So so fun. You have cute cute kids. I do miss the snow a tiny tiny bit. Not enough to move back to Cedar though!!