Monday, June 8, 2009

Twins!!

No we are not having twins . . . but here is why I should never, ever be allowed to have twins:
First of all let me clear the record that I didn't buy these outfits. Kyler got his from Grandma Porter and Eldon got his from Aunt Kathy. It just so happened that they fit them at the same time. But I did have them wear them the same night. And here is what happened as I tried to get the shot I did above. . .
Eldon trying to kiss Kyler
Eldon watching Kyler in awe
Picture? Why not just wrestle?

Boys!! Needless to say I was exhausted after trying to get the picture!
Kyler is growing up! I can't believe what a little man he is. He loves to help with the dishes and he loves to color and learn! So here is a shout out to our oldest boy! He is great! He prayed today that the baby would come tonight and that we would name it Baby Sister . . . then he looked at me and said "Baby Sister, that's a good name!"

3 comments:

Sarah said...

What cute boys you have! I love the little things they say that make you smile:)

The Stone's said...

He is so stinkin' cute! Am I so totally lame that I dress my girls alike every chance I get? Ridiculous I know, but I just can't help myself! I'll try to find a contest that will accept Sara's picture, and I'll for sure let you know!:)

Jewls said...

Oh they are so cute! you should dress them alike all the time ;)