Thursday, September 30, 2010

Isaac's First Birthday!

My Isaac turned one!!! Crazy how first that year went!!! He is so great and we are so happy to have him in our home. He is great! He's a happy go-lucky fella with a quick grin! But he does have a temper- the red hair is no lie!!! His favorite toy he got. No matter what gift was in front of him, he would climb off my lap and find this one to play with.
Him delighted with all of this gifts!!
Not too sure of this.
He was hilarious because he wouldn't touch it. He just stared at it, the fork, and then each of us in turn.
Finally getting the hang of it!
Things you probably don't know about Isaac:
-He has a temper!! Whew don't get him mad!
-He is very ticklish under his chin.
-He keeps his feet curled all the time.
-He loves his brothers and thinks their hilarious.
-He is great at going up and down the stairs.
-He plays no-bones whenever you try to get him to walk.

5 comments:

My life in a blog said...

What a cute little man you have! Isn't it fun to see how different each of your kids are? I loved reading all your updates!

Jami Berry said...

It looks like you guys have been having lots of fun! I can't been your little guy is one already! Time seems to fly so fast!

Wardles said...

One year old now huh?! Wow, time flies. He sure is cute!!

Anonymous said...

OH, Jenny he is so precious. I'm so happy for you and your darling family! I miss you!!

The Stone's said...

I can't believe he's one! That's crazy!!! I miss you!