Thursday, September 30, 2010

Utah State Fair

Yeah we were able to go to the Utah State Fair!!! It was so much fun!!!
Kyler just had to put his head in one of these!
WE thought that this was funny . . . because we're Hogman's and we have three children . . .I'm sure you get it!
Eldon making his favorite face.

While waiting to Mutton Bust Kyler got to meet the Rodeo Clown.
Can't really tell but this is Kyler getting on his sheep for the Mutton Buston!! It was very thrilling!!!
Eldon was so exhausted! But we just had to go on the Ferris Wheel!
Enjoying the scene from the Ferris Wheel!
Blurry I know but we got these boys these swords and they loved them!!!
Isaac's first birthday cake- since my parents weren't going to be able to come up on his birthday we celebrated while we were down there and my mom made this fabulous cake!!!

Wow I get to eat that???

1 comment:

Wardles said...

I love Eldon's favorite face! It looks like so much fun! We didn't get to go to the fair, we wanted to though.