And this:
For those of you who don't when our children reach 18 months- I'm not quite sure why we choose that age but we did- we let them paint on a blank canvas and create their own masterpiece. Kyler did it:

Eldon did it:
Eldon did it:
And today Isaac did it:
The blank canvas- yes those are his fingers- he couldn't wait to get started.The colors he picked out:
Isaac was soo intrigued by the colors and how they mixed.
It's just so funny how different they each turned out and how different they all painted. Anyways it was super fun as it always is.
5 comments:
What a cute idea! Maybe I'll steal it since my kiddo is 18 months tomorrow... :)
I think this is the coolest tradition ever :) Can I just say I LOOOVEEE how chubby all of your boys have been? too cute!!
So fun! I also LOVE that you have done this with all of your kids. How cool!
How fun:) I think I'll have to do this when Little Miss turns 18 months!
What a great idea... too bad I'm like 3 and half years behind for one and 6 months for the other... dang. Maybe I'll do it when they're four... sorta my only choice! How are you feelin? Love you!
Post a Comment