Friday, April 1, 2011

Nap Time and Girl Preview

Thank goodness for nap time lately! But because of two little crazy boys napping at the same time I've been able to get some fun things done. First of all here is the latest Allie-Craft-Mentor-Extraordinaire taught me how to make church ties. Trying to be a good mom I let the boys pick out their own fabric for their ties . . .can you guess who choose what fabric? Isaac is the Red, Eldon's is the blue, and Kyler's is the bright green with bright blue flowers on it . . .
Allie inspired Peep Garland. I did it the cheater way so that is why it's not a close up picture but it was fun to make and fun to have up for Easter!
These capes where what I was going to make for my niece and nephew for Christmas and I just barely got them done yesterday. I know I'm a bad Auntie. But of course the boys had to have one too!

The boys wanted to show what the back looks like while on.


Super Kyler and Super Eldon in the Super Hero moves of Superness.
We just wanted to show that the boys are almost exactly a head difference then each other! And also to demonstrate that we already know what Hogman boys look like.
And if you are wondering what a Hogman girl is going to look like, she may just look like this:

Travis wanted practice on how to put dresses on. I was laughing so hard I was crying! So perhaps this is what our new addition might look like.

9 comments:

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Look at you miss crafty! Love it :0 I'm so jealous, I can't do ANYTHING remotely crafty lol. Not gonna lie, nearly peed my pants about the dress... hilarious!

alliehoopes said...

oh my gosh! that is so funny. he's looking good. yes, i'm slowly drawing you over the the dark side (where we make crafty things late into the night).

Sarah said...

Ok I totally laughed out loud when I saw the picture of your little man in the dress! SO great:)

Deanna said...

He is rocking that dress!!! ROFL!!!

Alli said...

HA HA HA HA keep that picture FOR EVER!!! That is awesome!! ;)

Erin Darrington said...

Oh how that photo will come back to haunt him! Haha love it.

Nichole said...

I cannot believe Travis was all for a dress on one of his boys! Seriously FUNNY!!! oh that made me giggle right out loud. I cant waitto see what this baby girl looks like. Also, I think ive been dreaming in craft, is that possible?? Lets craft again asap.

The Stone's said...

You're such a good mom! I bet those boys love having all of those fun things and hey... that is a pretty dang cute little girl;) Can't wait to see her in real life!

Lisa said...

You know, in 10 years when you're looking at that picture, you may just say to yourself, "Wait, is that our little girl, or is that Isaac?" And then laugh like crazy all over again.