Friday, May 6, 2011

Days leading up to Maggie

Since I didn't do it before Maggie got here, here are some pics of what we were doing right before she came.

Traivs decided to grow a beard and you got Eyenitis again in his eye which left him pretty much in a lot of pain and only seeing clearly out of one eye.A quail decided to visit our yard. Must be used to people because it let us get close enough to get this shot. She was gorgeous!Me very much pregnant. Since I didn't take very many pictures of me pregnant nor did I post hardly any I thought it might be nice (now that it is over) to see what I looked like before she got here. Isaac enjoying some last minutes being the baby of the family.I woke up one morning and came downstairs to find Isaac reading the Ensign. It was so sweet!Going swimming. Katie and Jamie came and took the boys swimming so that I could have a little break. It was glorious and the boys had a great time.My parents came up to spend the night right before Easter. So they played with us as we got ready for the holiday! It was wonderful.Coloring Easter Eggs with my parents! So glad to have had the reinforcements! Our masterpieces! Off to the Evanston Easter Egg Hunt. Isaac is geared up and ready! Seeing the Easter Bunny there. Eldon wouldn't approach it until he found out that he/she was handing out candy. On your mark, get set, Go!! P.S. sorry lady to have taken that picture with your tatoo showing on your lower back! Easter was so much fun! Definately my favorite holiday ever! Eldon with his basket.Isaac proudly with his! It took Kyler forever but he finally found his in the closet.
The boys all dressed up in their new Easter Ties for church. I think that they are a handsome bunch.
At preschool Kyler made this car. He has loved it. I thought it was an adorable idea.
The day before Maggie came we tried to play and keep busy. I tried my hardest to enjoy my last day with just boys. We painted "Welcome" sign for Grandma Hogman.
And of course spent a lot of time playing with playdo and eating the playdo much to my horror and dismay!Anyways that was us before Maggie was with us . . .right before Maggie was with us. Stayed tuned for some more Maggie!

2 comments:

Christine said...

So much fun to see your family and the fun things you all do together! Your kids are adorable! Travis I'm not too sure about that mountain man look though, you just aged yourself by a bit that will all come soon enough. :):):)

Erin Darrington said...

What a fun mom you are! I love that picture of your boys all ready for church. Just seeing that picture of them shows so much of who they will one day become: priesthood holders, missionaries, husbands, and then fathers tenderly blessing your grandchildren. They truly are a royal generation aren't they, and they are so lucky to have you and Travis show them the way. You have a beautiful family.